Certification is designed for in-house facilitators as they scale and customize Everything DiSC & Five Behaviors learning experiences within their own organization. These intensive courses increase facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content on the principles of the DiSC and Five Behaviors model; suggest strategies for delivering a customized learning experience; and give insights for navigating challenging classroom scenarios. Participants will not only gain the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC and/or Five Behaviors, but gain the skills needed to help foster an engaged and collaborative culture.
Everything DiSC® Certification
The Everything DiSC Certification course is a two-week immersive experience that includes self-directed online learning modules and four virtual, instructor-led sessions. This blended approach immerses participants in an active learning process that ensures immediate, real-world application.
Everything DISC Certification
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this online course gives you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by Wiley’s expert trainers.
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided learning, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™
- Familiarize yourself with the full Everything DiSC application suite
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center
- Earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner after successful completion of final exam
View Course Overview
View Course Dates Available
Five Behaviors® Certification
Five Behaviors® Certification is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. You will gain expertise in using the model and accompanying course material, earning the credential of a Five Behaviors™ Certification.
Five Behaviors Certification
Learners will step into the facilitator’s shoes and build competence, confidence, and credibility in delivering Five Behaviors products.
Specifically, learners will:
- Deepen their understanding of The Five Behaviors® model and key principles
- Explore the Five Behaviors solution portfolio: Team Development and Personal Development from two perspectives – the learner and facilitator
- Explore how to build, customize, and deliver impactful Five Behaviors learning experiences to address your unique team development training needs
- Practice facilitation techniques while receiving feedback from peers in a safe environment
- Gain access to Wiley’s online training center, connecting them to course content that they can continue to access as a resource after the course concludes
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately)
View Course Dates Available
Added Bonus from Lori Thompson Training Resources
With all certifications, Lori Thompson will meet with you virtually or in-person (free of charge) and help you customize what you’ve learned and apply it to your organization. She will share training outlines and proven activities that will help you integrate Everything DiSC and/or Five Behaviors into your current learning program.