Five Behaviors® Certification is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. You will gain expertise in using the model and accompanying course material, earning the credential of a Five Behaviors™ Certified Facilitator.
Increase your confidence and expertise in delivering Five Behaviors in your organization
This program includes:
- Two-week course plus pre-work
- 4 – 2-hr instructor led virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately)
Added Bonus from Lori Thompson Training Resources
With all certifications, Lori Thompson will meet with you virtually or in-person (free of charge) and help you customize what you’ve learned and help apply it to your organization. She will share training outlines and proven activities that will help you integrate Five Behaviors into your current learning program.