- This event has passed.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Online Certification
December 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST
November 17th – December 15th, 2020
Live Sessions each Tuesday from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. CT
The Everything DiSC Workplace Certification will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is your best resource to gain foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating Everything DiSC.
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this online course gives you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by Wiley’s expert trainers.
This program includes:
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four-week period
- Practice facilitating with small virtual groups and exploring challenging scenarios that can occur when conducting DiSC sessions
- Active knowledge checks to help you assess how well your participants understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Tips to keep DiSC alive in your organization with Myeverythingdisc.com, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Added Bonus from Lori Thompson Training Resources
With either option above, Lori Thompson will meet with you virtually or in-person (free of charge) and help you customize what you’ve learned and help apply it to your organization. She will share training outlines and proven activities that will help you integrate DiSC into your current learning program.